COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational...
Details de l’offre d’emploi / stage
Conduct high quality internal work including performance, operational, financial and compliance audit assignments. Investigate anomalies root causes and provide solution oriented/added value recommendations, carry out advisory services when needed.
Ensure the work is carried in accordance with audit standards.
– Identification and evaluation of the company’s audit risk areas through a risk-based audit methodology;
– Provide high quality audit findings in a timely manner and assist in the preparation of audit report;
– Assist in the preparation of audit programs with appropriate testing, execute the audit program, identify control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses and investigate root causes
Identify and document audit issues and propose recommendations;
– Support the corporate internal audit manager in advisory assignements, external auditor recommendations follow up.
Educational Background (or equivalent level):
– Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent, preference for chartered accountant, CPA or CIA
Required Experience :
-3 to 5 years audit experience as external and internal auditor with management experience;
-Deep knowledge of International Internal Audit Standards and general knowledge in accounting, finance and internal controls
Besoin de réflexion
- Nombre de postes: 1
- Secteur: ACTIVITES FINANCIERES ET D ASSURANCE
- Formation: Master
- Niveau d’experience:
- Fonction: Audit / Conseil
- Source: rekrute
To apply for this job please visit www.rekrute.com.